Senior Architect / Project Manager
We are seeking a Senior Architect/ Project Manager with min of 8 years experience . The candidate should have a strong management skill and be able to work with the partners and lead a design team. Please include specific descriptions of management and construction experiences in your submitted materials. Understanding of New York City construction standards, authority approval procedure, and minimum 8 years of post degree professional experience required.
Also candidate must have the following requirements:
- 5yr Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, or equivalent
- Proven experience in project management [experience in design development, construction documents, construction administration]
- Excellent AutoCAD knowledge is required and skill on Revit, 3-D Modeling & Adobe suite preferred
- Understanding of client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration)
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in an collaborative studio environment, able to organize, encourage and lead project teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple projects
All applicants must send professional resumes and a portfolio of work samples (either attached or website address included) to email@example.com.
MSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.